Float inside this oversized, blousy top with long baggy sleeves. Pick them up or leave them loose to reach your wrists. Plus, a double-drawstring waist makes things fun with a flexible length you can wear up top near your waist or down below your hip, like a dress.
The handwoven organic cotton textile blends functionality and comfort all year round. Wear as is, or pair with shorts, leggings, jeans, skirts, and the equally roomy Truvian soft pants.
- Made with locally-inclusive, organic Khadi cotton.
- Unbleached, fair-trade, community handloom textile which is hand-spun and yarn-dyed using azo-free dyes.
- Includes coconut shell buttons for sleeve pick-ups.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Available in limited quantities until textile stock lasts.
- Circles 33% profit back to local community-powered initiatives.
- Gentle wash cold and line dry for long-lasting quality.
|Width Across (Wrist to Wrist)
|Sleeve Wrist Opening