Only two of it's kind exist today. We made these with some ambition, melding indigenous wool with highly technical botanical silk. Luxe on the inside, rough on the outside, with deep silk pockets on either side.
Very nice for layering and sharing. All-together very warm.
- Outer shell made using natural, un-dyed, blended hand-spun and handwoven indigenous sheep and merino sheep wool.
- Inner lining made with botanical silk, woven using sustainable closed-loop bio-cellulose cupro & modal fibers.
- Fair-trade textile herbal dyed using pomegranate and onion peel extracts.
- 100% biodegradable and chemical-free garment.
- Comes with coconut shell button closures.
- Handmade ethically in micro-batches.
- Available in limited quantities until textile stocks last.
- Dry clean only for long lasting quality.
- Circles 33% profits back to community-powered initiatives.