Float inside this oversized, blousy top with long sleeves that you can pick up or leave loose to reach your wrists. A double-drawstring waist makes things fun creating flexible lengths you can wear up top near your waist or down below your hip like a dress.
The handwoven organic cotton textile blends functionality and comfort all year round. Wear as is, layer over bodysuits, or pair with shorts, leggings, jeans, skirts, or our equally roomy, signature anti-pants.
Made with old-world, locally-inclusive, sustainable, rain-fed, regenerative, organic Kala cotton.
- Handloom, community fair-trade textile, yarn-dyed using natural extracts like madder, making this garment 100% chemical-free and biodegradable.
- Includes coconut shell buttons for sleeve pick-ups.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Available in limited quantities until textile stock lasts.
- Circles 33% profit back to community-powered initiatives in Kutch.
- Gentle wash cold and line dry for long-lasting quality.
|Width Across (Wrist to Wrist)
|Sleeve Wrist Opening