Float inside this oversized, blousy top with long baggy sleeves. Pick them up or leave them loose to reach your wrists. Plus, a double-drawstring waist makes things fun with a flexible length you can wear up top near your waist or down below your hip, like a dress.
The handwoven organic cotton textile blends functionality and comfort all year round. Wear as is, or pair with shorts, leggings, jeans, skirts, and the equally roomy Truvian soft pants.
Made with old-world, locally-inclusive, sustainable, rain-fed, regenerative, organic Kala cotton.
- Handloom, community fair-trade textile, yarn-dyed using natural extracts like madder, making this garment 100% chemical-free and biodegradable.
- Includes coconut shell buttons for sleeve pick-ups.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Available in limited quantities until textile stock lasts.
- Circles 33% profit back to community-powered initiatives in Kutch.
- Gentle wash cold and line dry for long-lasting quality.