All the workings of a classic shirt, but this one is longer in the back and shorter in the front with long side slits.
The longer back makes this shirt a great pairing for leggings since it covers the butt, but it also pairs well with jeans, shorts, salwars, dresses and skirts. The long side slits make any hip pockets easily accessible.
Wear the long shirt buttoned-up, or like an outer-shell jacket with your choice of shoes and accessories for fresh looks day and night.
- Made with locally-inclusive, organic Khadi cotton.
- Unbleached, fair-trade, community handloom textile which is hand-spun and yarn-dyed using azo-free dyes.
- Includes coconut shell buttons for shirt closures and sleeves.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Available in limited quantities until textile stock lasts.
- Circles 33% profit back to local community-powered initiatives.
- Gentle wash cold and line dry for long-lasting quality.