Look and feel tip-top! Dressing up to go out or dressing down to stay in, the Tip Top is always an excellent choice.
The handwoven organic cotton textile blends functionality and comfort all year round. The shorter front and longer back give the Tip Top versatility, and the high side-slits make hips and pockets accessible.
Match this top with the Rain Soft Pants and you've got yourself the perfect tools to create bold and abundant outfits for every season.
- Made with old-world, locally-inclusive, sustainable, rain-fed, regenerative, organic Kala cotton.
- Handloom, community fair-trade textile, yarn-dyed using natural elements such as onion peel, jaggery, and fermented iron extract, making this garment 100% chemical-free and biodegradable.
- Includes a coconut shell button closure.
- Handmade in small batches by an all-women-led manufacturing team.
- Available in limited quantities until textile stock lasts.
- Gentle wash cold and line dry for long-lasting quality.
- Circles 33% profit back to community-powered initiatives in Kutch.